Monday, April 25, 2011

4.25.11

Things pertaining to balance that I thought about today.
  1. I have found that in the last two school years, I rarely take home work to do. No plans to complete, no grading, not a single thing! Thank you working lunches for allowing me to have that glorious balance! 
  2. I balanced my easter candy diet today with soup for lunch and salad for dinner. If Reese's Cups didn't go down as easy as water for me, there'd be no need for the balancing. Damn you Reese's Eggs...
  3. I had seven Flying Pig runners in my class tonight. I love that so many runners have found yoga to balance out their training. I hope that all my little piggies run fast this weekend in what looks to be a beautiful day for a run!
  4. I wish Mother Nature knew more about balance. Twelve straight days of rain only makes for soggy yards and frowning faces. Sunshine would be an absolutely lovely change. 
  5. Then again, maybe pretending Mother Nature doesn't know balance is like pretending Tiger Woods doesn't know how to play golf. I will have faith. 
  6. And now, it's time to balance out today's play with sleep. To be honest, I thought all day about how nice it would be to go back to sleep!
On a side note, some very nice people said some very nice things about last night's post. I would like you all to know that I am beyond flattered and yet incredibly humbled all at the same time. This blog is as much a sort of therapy for me as it is an inspiration to you. My intentions were to hold myself accountable to growing on a daily basis in a positive way. The fact that you all are gleaning something from it is the best secondary intention I could have. 


And so I say it again; thank you, dear blog reader, for reading. 



1 comment:

  1. I like that Sweet Mother Nature is finding "unbalance" in her rainfall amounts...I don't have running water in these parts!

    ReplyDelete