Wednesday, April 27, 2011

4.27.11

In an attempt to balance my classes today and not let one bell get ahead of another (thank you state testing and jumbled bells), I made my French I kids crêpes (for the record, the French pronunciation rhymes with "strep"). Mmm. 


It took 45 minutes to make 21 Nutella crêpes (I could only cook one at a time). 


And I made a mess.
The appreciative mouthful mumbles declaring the awesomeness of a traditional French crêpe (versus the fruity fluff you get at IHOP or Bob's) made the mess very worth it.


As a bonus, I was able to balance out that half-empty jar of Nutella tonight!
My bananas à la Nutella were a delicious way to end this day.

1 comment:

  1. I knew we were TRUE friends...I have a jar of Nutella IN MY CLASSROOM...I spread it lightly on my bagel thin every morning!

    ReplyDelete