Sunday, April 3, 2011

4.3.11

Tonight I'm sending to bed a toddler with two skinned knees, a scraped elbow, and bumps and bruises galore. 


Because when you're really exploring the outdoors for the first time in your life, you tend to get moving so fast. Hills make you go even faster and there are sticks in the yard (and holes your dogs have dug during the winter) to trip over (and fall in) and before you know it--splat. That balance is a tricky thing to learn...


I think that most people who live in about a hundred mile radius of my house can agree that today was absolutely perfect. I also think that these people, like me, were savoring it, as though this warm weather is too good to be true and won't stick around. 


Oh what good news it is that it's spring, and April at that, and it will be here to stay before we can say "Memorial Day Weekend!" 


So I'm going to go wrap up this beautiful day, and Spring Break while I'm at it, savoring the perfectness myself. I've got this...


...and this...(yes, leopard print snuggie made the photo)


...and my dearest husband to share it all with. 


I'm feeling refreshed, relaxed, and content. It's sort of the key to this month's intention. I hope that my colleagues are feeling the same. 43 more days kids... :o) 







No comments:

Post a Comment