Thursday, April 14, 2011

4.14.11

Well, blog friends, I totally lied to you last night.


I did not, in fact, feel completely sated and balanced. 


I was the complete opposite. It was like the worst cover-up in the world for my body feeling like it was going to fall apart right then and there.


I did not realize this until this morning.


Several three-hour naps, four cups of tea, and one trip to the doctor later and I have strep throat...approximately 24 hours before a long weekend getaway to the West Coast with my sweet husband. 


By the time I go to bed tonight, I will have two doses of antibiotic in me, and I should be feeling much better by the morning. At least, that's my intention...


Until then, I'm going to have some more ice cream and nurse my voice back to something more audible than a whisper!


And one final reminder to you readers...I'll be drawing the names of the winners of my first giveaway! The magic hour is tomorrow at noon! If you'd still like to enter, follow the yellow brick road to here





No comments:

Post a Comment